BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
do you know if the front bumber will fit on a 2000 323Ci? also, is the damage underneath clearly visible when installed? thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

do you know if the front bumber will fit on a 2000 323Ci? also, is the damage underneath clearly visible when installed? thanks
The bumper will not match up with your current fenders unless you a) purchase the M3 fenders and swap your current ones out, or b) have a reputable body shop do some custom work to match the bumper to your fenders. The body lines of the E46 M3 are slightly different than that of a non-M3 E46. There have been several individuals on this board that have successfully swapped out their bumpers, so you might try doing a search to figure out the complexity and cost of such a modification.

As for the question about the underside damage being visible when installed, I would be dishonest if I were to say they are not visible. The scratches are barely visible when the bumper is mounted. Yet, being the anal M3 owner that I am, I had to swap the bumper out after buying it used from the previous owner and finding the underside damage.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just an FYI...

I've received a few emails asking for my "by it now" price. I chose not to use "buy it now" for the items just for the sake of letting the bidding process take its place. If you're interested, please feel free to submit a bid that meets or exceeds the reserve price and you should be fine.

Happy bidding!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts