E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Can someone tell me what the deal is?!! When I went to sell my SSR GT3's, and my Hamann HM2's, or my Ace, or Breytons everyone was all over it. But now I have a deal that if you look anywhere you wont find a rim that looks better for anywhere near the price I want. Other people are selling stuff that doesnt look as good as mine...And people are all over it like bees on honey, makes no sense to me, well watever..here ya'll go:
19x8.5 front, and 20x10 rear Zenetti 5's. chrome, with 235x35x19 front tires and 285x25x20 rear pirelli p zero nero, fronts are 98% there and the rears are 90% there, weekend driven. over 3inch lip in the back Thinkin bout putting car back to stock, so I will take 2500.00 plus split the shipping, or a adaquete trade in 19's. MINT rims, no rash, perfect!!
There is no rubbing, the car is lowered with H&R springs, I have a 400lb stereo in the back, and seats 4 NO RUBBING. It doesnt effect the handling watsoever, ask Victor from MMS TUNING, he has the same setup and loves it, anyone who sees it can vouch, I mean people go crazy when they see the car, for example, people stopped me and asked if they could take pics of the car.. Its a good deal, email me for pics, casue they were uploaded already on a old thread, and dont feel like doin it again
ADAM

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
C'mon people, these are really hot rims, and I dont want to trade them in with the rims, its a great deal for someone!!

·
Banned
170 Posts
I've got some 19's in MINT shape.

Want to work out a trade?

Thanks,

Parag

fastestm3 said:
C'mon people, these are really hot rims, and I dont want to trade them in with the rims, its a great deal for someone!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And my car is alpine white!!
Are the 19's stock? If they are I would do a trade plus cash, but if they are aftermarket than we can work out a better deal!!
ADAM

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
See this is the crap that I am talkin about...People are responding to rims that cost more than mine, but look no where as good...WTF!! Seriously what was the point of replying and asking for pics if you dont have the common respect to reply, I hate window shoppers, they waste everyones time...

·
Sh!t Happens.
4,498 Posts
Calm down bro...Not everyone likes chrome, and not everyone likes the staggard setup...

They will sell sooner or later...

:thumbup:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your right, its just these wheels and tires were almost 3900 brand new, and I am wanting a descent trade, or to buy for 2500, it makes no sense. They are brand new!! Thanks for the reassurance though!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
fastestm3 said:
. But now I have a deal that if you look anywhere you wont find a rim that looks better for anywhere near the price I want. ADAM
Most people with M3's aren't into the chrome staggered look, especially putting heavy 20's on the rears. But things might be different in Florida.

·
needs a new sig...
4,495 Posts
he is fast with the 20's i cant imagine him with smaller lighter wheels, i usually dont like chrome but those arent out of control they look hot as hell on the white car.. someone pick these up its a great deal!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok the rear 20x10 with a 285x25x20 only weighs 58lbs. My 19" hamann hm2's weighed in at 61.5 lbs, with a 265x35x19. The fronts are ALOT lighter, so whats the prob now? They look better, they ARE NOT heavy, and its a steal.. Any other issues? The setup is from zennetti, the staggered look works perfect on the m3's, with 20's in the front the car handles the crap!
Hope that helps!!

·
Crazy Boy
1,324 Posts
fastestm3 said:
See this is the crap that I am talkin about...People are responding to rims that cost more than mine, but look no where as good...WTF!! Seriously what was the point of replying and asking for pics if you dont have the common respect to reply, I hate window shoppers, they waste everyones time...
its because ur rims look like SH!T

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mpowered said:
its because ur rims look like SH!T
I know, and this guy knows it too. He's been posting on almost every thread regarding someone selling their wheels, trying to do a trade, and then he gets mad because noone wants to trade with his awesome wheels. :rofl:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mpowered- I will make any wager that my car will beat yours hands down in any car show. name it HOT IMPORT NIGHTS, TOWER SHOPS, bring it!! I have my own company of building cars, so not to be rude, but come to florida, and tell me to my face they look like ****. Your rims look like my set of 530 sport rims, you loser.
007- whatever, ask anyone that knows me, I am an honest seller, my car is being traded in and they wont give me any extra for rims, as in any dealership wouldnt. So I would rather trade them, for soemthing else, and put my stock rims on the car. Then put the 19's on my 330ci s/c. Widebody.. That doesnt seem fair? I am taking delivery real soon of my new car, so the rims gotta go..20's wont fit the 330ci..
For everyone else, keep your opinions to yourself, dont follow the example of these the mother f*ckers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
fastestm3 said:
Mpowered- I will make any wager that my car will beat yours hands down in any car show. name it HOT IMPORT NIGHTS, TOWER SHOPS, bring it!! I have my own company of building cars, so not to be rude, but come to florida, and tell me to my face they look like ****. Your rims look like my set of 530 sport rims, you loser.
007- whatever, ask anyone that knows me, I am an honest seller, my car is being traded in and they wont give me any extra for rims, as in any dealership wouldnt. So I would rather trade them, for soemthing else, and put my stock rims on the car. Then put the 19's on my 330ci s/c. Widebody.. That doesnt seem fair? I am taking delivery real soon of my new car, so the rims gotta go..20's wont fit the 330ci..
For everyone else, keep your opinions to yourself, dont follow the example of these the mother f*ckers.
Hey man,

Actually you're right.. It's not cool to knock ur thread like that, you tryin to sell/trade some wheels--do your thang. My bad..

///k

·
Crazy Boy
1,324 Posts
fastestm3 said:
actually, i have a set of HRE 441Rs so STFU!

and sorry to knock on ur rims, but ur like WTF the other rims are so ugly, when yours are plainly the ugliest rims in the for sale section.

·
Registered
491 Posts
fastestm3 said:
See this is the crap that I am talkin about...People are responding to rims that cost more than mine, but look no where as good...WTF!!

Apparently everyone else here has different taste in rims than you, yet you feel the need to claim your's superior and complain about other people's rims!?
At least being a whiney b1tch is getting you a free bump :hmm:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts