BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking all over for Ac Schnitzer pedals but didn't know where to get it for but my friend just sold the car and gave me his pedals. They were used for 2 or three months but they are in great great condition. The problem it is that my car is automatic and when I tried to fit it the brake was small but the gas was good. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading these for automatic transmition ones or if anyone want to buy these. Thanks. Here are soem pics.(Sorry for the bad quality pics because of the camera).

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BLACK ACS S3 said:
I was looking all over for Ac Schnitzer pedals but didn't know where to get it for but my friend just sold the car and gave me his pedals. They were used for 2 or three months but they are in great great condition. The problem it is that my car is automatic and when I tried to fit it the brake was small but the gas was good. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading these for automatic transmition ones or if anyone want to buy these. Thanks. Here are soem pics.(Sorry for the bad quality pics because of the camera).
Picture # 2

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts