BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Audi A4 Cabriolet for sale for $18490 obo. Private party blue book on this car is $19,210 for excellent condition and $18,210 for good condition and the car comes with a warranty good for the next 2+ years! Car is dark blue with black leather interior and black power convertible top. The car runs like a top and the 3.0 V6 gets about 27 mpg fwy. It has a transferrable warranty that's good until March 2011 or 93k mi. Car has 61k mi, 60k service already done and registered until June 09. I have all service records and most of the common wear parts on this car have already been replaced. Car has 6 spd automatic and FWD and Sport suspension with 17" wheels, Premium Package with dual power heated seats, Bose sound, six disc changer, Homelink, power everything. Am selling because we just had our first child and want to get into something more familyish, would consider trade for a relatively low mi 04+ 3 or 5 black sedan, prefer xi or zhp with manual and tan interior. Sorry my pics aren't great and I'll try to get some more up later. Any questions let me know. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts