E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

I am selling a PAIR (2) of Rogue Engineering 10mm Wheel Spacers.

They were used on the front of my 2006 M3 when I bought it.

I took them off because I wanted to go with 12mm in front.

They were only on the car for less then a year. I have no need for them at this point and they are collecting dust so up for sale they go.

Note: They have NEVER been stuck to the hub. Always mounted with anti seize compound so they are in great shape. ;)

More info about these can be found here:
http://www.rogueengineering.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?

Retail on these parts is: $105.00

My price is $72.00 shipping included (in the continental US)

Thanks!

PS - These spacer do NOT come with bolts. Extended bolts should be considered expendable.
And for liability reasons they are NOT included with these spacers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since I am not including bolts with these spacers and I realize that you'll need to buy them (don't know why I didn't think of that before...), I am going to lower the price
of these spacers to $55.00 shipped.

Thanks ;)

·
Registered
583 Posts
So these spacers will keep the wheels hub-centric, right? Also, are these safe to use on either the front or back (I want to put them on the back)? And what size lugs will I need with these 10mm spacers? Keep in mind, I'm running them on a non-M

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So these spacers will keep the wheels hub-centric, right? Also, are these safe to use on either the front or back (I want to put them on the back)? And what size lugs will I need with these 10mm spacers? Keep in mind, I'm running them on a non-M

Yes they are hub centric and can be used on the front or rear. Lug sizes I do not know. You should contact Rouge directly for bolts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts