BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Silver/Black Leather/Aluminum Trim
  • 41K miles, non-smoker, well maintained in southern climate (Georgia).
  • Asking $27,500, that is lower than my loan pay-off. I'm being laid off and need to sell this car ASAP.
With the top down she is a real looker, I get complements all the time about "what a hot car". It's too bad she's now out of my price range.

* BMW Warranty Until May 27, 2010 or 50,000 Miles.
* BMW Maintenance Until May 27, 2010 or 50,000 Miles.
* Very Clean and Well Cared For Inside And Out.
* Completely Serviced At BMW Dealerships (Global Imports)
- Service Records Available Upon Request
* I'm the original owner since May 27th, 2006
* Spotless Vehicle History Reports.
- 100% AutoCheck Certified
- 100% CarFax Certified
* The brake-in period of this M3 was done strictly by the book.
* I've never put this car on a track or treated it in any way except as my "baby".
* No door dings or dents, I always park far from other cars

BMW Options:
  • 19 Inch Alloy Wheels,
  • 6-Speed Shiftable Automatic Transmission (SMG),
  • AM/FM/CD Audio System,
  • Headlight Cleaners,
  • Heated Driver's Seat,
  • Heated Passenger Seat,
  • Navigation System,
  • Power Driver's Seat Lumbar Adjustment,
  • Power Passenger Seat Lumbar Adjustment,
  • Rear Parking Sensors,
  • Rear Ski Bag,
  • Self-Leveling Headlights,
  • Xenon High Intensity Discharge Headlights,
  • Harman/Kardon Audio.
Special Equipment:
  • Hammon Fog Lights ($800) [Installation and Painting performed by Magnum, Marietta GA],
  • Genuine BMW M3 Euro Front Bumper + Paint ($800) [Installation and Painting performed by Magnum, Marietta GA],
  • Vorsteiner CSL Double Sided Carbon Fiber Trunk and Diffuser + Paint ($2900) [Installation and Painting performed by Magnum, Marietta GA],
  • Genuine BMW CSL Headers and Cats ($3000); Supersprint X-pipe and Sport Muffler ($3600) [Purchased from Discovery Automotive; Installed by Harrison Motorsports, Alpharetta GA],
  • Larger Michelin PS2 Performance Tires front and rear ($1500),
  • UUC Wheel Spacers front and rear ($300)

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Interview One of our 12 part series with the owner of this fantastic example of Germany Auto Engineering:

Interviewer Question - Wow this car actually has REAL CSL Headers and Cats, all the way from Germany?
Owner Answer -Why yes it does, both were purchased from Discovery Automotive, which can be verify by them. I've added some pics of the parts before they were installed on the car.

Interviewer Question - Does this car also have the assume D/A Racing Software?
Owner Answer - You bet:thumbsup:, and it is most assume. Not like that crappy Dinan junk that BMW tries to push.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you be willing to part-out the Headers and Cats?

interview one of our 12 part series with the owner of this fantastic example of germany auto engineering:

Interviewer question - wow this car actually has real csl headers and cats, all the way from germany?
Owner answer -why yes it does, both were purchased from discovery automotive, which can be verify by them. I've added some pics of the parts before they were installed on the car.

Interviewer question - does this car also have the assume d/a racing software?
Owner answer - you bet:thumbsup:, and it is most assume. Not like that crappy dinan junk that bmw tries to push.
yes

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
would you be willing to part out the trunk?
Yes - it's a double sided, carbon fiber CSL boot made by Vorsteiner. The boot is made specifically for the convertible E46.

What about the CSL Diffuser, again double sided and made by Vorsteiner? Would you be interested in it as well? The CSL Diffuser will
fit both Convertible and coupes. I'll add pics of the trunk and diffuser today or tomorrow.

Pics added

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sold

Sorry to disappoint everyone that was clamoring to buy my car, but it's now sold.

By the way, that's sarcasm....I got no interest at all from this site, useless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts