E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Nick they won't work on your car

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
unfortunately it won't work unless ur willing poke n stretch a little. Having said that, I have successfully fit OEM E46 staggered M3 wheels on my previous non-M E46 sedan, with slight fender roll and stretched tires..

·
Registered
470 Posts
wanted to put these on my sedan for the longest time, still want to.

rears are 9.5" et23, i've seen people with stretched tires and fender work fit them. they look sooooo good, i prefer them over e9x 19" m3 rims for sure.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if ur pulling ur fenders, u can fit the rims for sure... but probably not with these tires tho, as they are pretty wide and shoulders are square.

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
lmao even without pulling the fenders?
If you want a set of M3 wheels that will fit on your car then buy the set of oem 19s that are for sale. Nick (ferrarix99) has a set of fronts. Switch the rears for Nicks fronts and youll have yourself a painless set of OEM M3 wheels that will fit on your car.

·
Registered
136 Posts
If you want a set of M3 wheels that will fit on your car then buy the set of oem 19s that are for sale. Nick (ferrarix99) has a set of fronts. Switch the rears for Nicks fronts and youll have yourself a painless set of OEM M3 wheels that will fit on your car.
Or buy my 19 inch vmr csl and stretch the tires.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts