BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ITEM SOLD ON 5/27/12

Hello, for sale is the OEM BMW iPod interface kit p/n 65 11 0 409 342 (the part number on the unit is 65 11 0 392 131 but was superseded by the part number listed above). This kit came out of my 2005 330CI and worked flawlessly with the car, no problems. The kit cosmetically is in excellent condition as well as electronically. This interface allows you to connect an iPod or iPhone (my iPhone 4s worked no problem) charge it, listen to playlists that you have created (BMW1-BMW5 using the radio presets to select which playlist you would like), and be able to control it with the radio or steering wheel controls. Included with the sale is everything the kit came with from the factory, the iPod interface itself, cable that goes from interface to the iPod, cable that goes from interface to back of the head unit, rubber protective sleeve for the interface, and installation instructions straight from BMW. The instructions say this kit works with cars built 9/00-on with out nav, but you are fully responsible for confirming that this works with your car. This kit retails for $250 plus from the dealer, I am asking $130 Shipped. This product from BMW is much better than the garbage DICE unit that is plagued with technical problems, this kit gives you reliable iPod play and high quality audio every time you turn on your ultimate driving machine. Please ask any questions you may have and feel free to submit any reasonable offer, the worst I can do is tell you no.
Thanks, Jacob

I recommend using these instructions for the installation as they are much more detailed and include colored pictures
http://m3.madrussian.net/diy_ipod.shtml

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump...
just installed a 2din and took mine out as well
do these sell for anything without the harness because i think i'm still using that but i have the adapter and cable
Well, you need the harness for it to function..... I am not sure how much just the interface and iPod cable would sell for. I guess you could just see how much people would offer. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts