BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am selling my stock 2002 330i front bumper. Its currently painted jet black. I am willing to ship anywhere in the states and also allowing local pickups. The bumper is in so-so condition, it has little chip here and there. If you would like pictures of more details please feel free to email me - [email protected] or leave me a PM.

Currently taking any offers. :thanks:

Dev

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump: taking any offers. Low balls included want this out of my garage asap.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you got some pictures ill be interested and does it fit preface sedans?
I will be snapping pictures tmrw now that I am getting offers. I am not sure if it fits preface lift sedans. Its off a 02 facelift sedan. Not sure how the mounting brackets look on a preface lift. But I can look into it if you cannot find an answer. :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Note: I have all trim pieces and the lower left grill piece. The trim were taken off for cleaning purposes and the lower left grill I forgot at the body shop.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24w8ozn&s=7

Willing to sell for a great price, so that whoever purchase's can save enough for a light wetsand and respray.

Please email me, if you want more details. And more detailed shots of the bumper. I would personally say from a normal distance it looks about 8/10. However overall surface id say 6/10. I would respray it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still available. Willing to sell for an incredible price, will be uploading pictures of the bumper in its complete form in a few days.
:bump:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Willing to sell for $50 + shipping. Send me a PM if you are interested. The overall condition is fine, however it could use a clay and buff or a wetsand/respray.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump this is available. Throw me an offer and its yours!

·
Registered
26 Posts
ill take it for 50 + shipping. pm'd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts