BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last item for sale.....

Part # 81 21 6 934552 02

Features include, Voice Recognition, PhoneBook Transfers, Reading SMS's etc etc..

Pics can be email upon request

Only the module itself is included with bracket.

This is first generation, and does not work with the iphone, but works great with any other. I used it with my Treo 700p.

You supply mic and wiring harness if needed.

PM please...

Asking $175.00 plus shipping OBO

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what else is needed for this to plug and play? interested

Mic, Bluetooth Antenna and pairing button. Those are pretty cheap......

But just as long as your have the harness for the OEM cd changer, you just plug it into the back. I have the OEM bracket as well.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No one wants this?!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lower price.....$150 shipped!

·
Registered
35 Posts
cuz that look just like the one on my steerling wheel. i got a m3 i think all of them have pairing button on the wheel. just want to know if i can just use that button on the wheel

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yes and No,

If your car has pre-wire (post july-02) then you can retrofit no problem, you will need the mic, BT antenna and centre console.

The button on the wheel is for call answer and call end, you need the button on the centre console to pair the phone to the car.

Just because you have the button on the wheel does not mean you have the phone or phone pre-wire.

A quick check is pop the centre console out (the part near the handbrake), if you find a black/grey spongy covered set of cables (1x 18 pin and 1 x round push in plug) then you have pre wire, no leads = no pre-wire.

If you have no pre-wire then you need the loom as well.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes and No,

If your car has pre-wire (post july-02) then you can retrofit no problem, you will need the mic, BT antenna and centre console.

The button on the wheel is for call answer and call end, you need the button on the centre console to pair the phone to the car.

Just because you have the button on the wheel does not mean you have the phone or phone pre-wire.

A quick check is pop the centre console out (the part near the handbrake), if you find a black/grey spongy covered set of cables (1x 18 pin and 1 x round push in plug) then you have pre wire, no leads = no pre-wire.

If you have no pre-wire then you need the loom as well.
That is correct....

All PM's replied!!

Still for sale!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
do you know if this works with blackberry 7105?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That i am not sure off....never had a blackberry to being with. I know it works great for a Treo 700p....

Probably does not help though!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD!!! Thanks for looking!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts