BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ahh Man! I am bummed to hear about that. I know it is hard putting a lot of time into something and not having it turn out how you expected. I will have a set ready as early as tomorrow possibly Wednesday. I will P.M. you with the details.
Yes plz. Pm with the info. I have a few questions for you about the bosch Projectors or ZKW porjectors. as-well as making the auto-leveling feature on the oem bi-xenon headlights work with my 3-series.
Thanks alot

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #122 (Edited)
Sorry, this set has been sold!!

More will be available soon!

OEM set of Bi-xenon headlights currently set up for Coupes and Convertibles. All mounting tabs are intact. They include all bulbs, ballasts, ignitors. If you have any question or are interested in purchasing them send me a pm.

Thanks!
Jack

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #124 (Edited)

OEM set of Bi-xenon headlights currently set up for Coupes and Convertibles. All mounting tabs are intact. Very clean! They include all bulbs, ballasts, ignitors. If you have any question or are interested in purchasing them send me a pm.

Thanks!
Jack

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #125 (Edited)

OEM set of Bi-xenon headlights currently set up for Coupes and Convertibles. All mounting tabs are intact. Very clean! They include all bulbs, ballasts, ignitors. If you have any question or are interested in purchasing them send me a pm.

Thanks!
Jack

·
Registered
39 Posts
Have any complete sets for facelifts sedans? Would be converting from halogens so complete package to do so preferred. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Hi,

This latest set has been sold already. But let me see what I have and I will let you know asap.

Thanks,
Jack

121 - 131 of 131 Posts