BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #112 (Edited)
This set of lights has been sold.​

They are OEM Bi-xenon headlights. They include all bulbs, ballasts, and ignitors. There are currently set up for a non-M coupe or convertible. But I can make them set up for an M3 if you need that. I could possibly make them set up for use on a sedan if needed. PM me regarding that. They are tested and in great working condition. The two top tabs on the passenger headlight have been repaired. They of coarse are plastic welded not superglued or epoxied. The tabs were never separated from the housings there was just some cracking. I can pick up the headlight by the tabs. Not that I recommend doing that, even on a non-repaired headlight. But they are sturdy and meant to last. The lenses are in good shape. Still very clear. Some scratches but certainly usable. There is a ton of pictures below check them out. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks!
Jack

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #115 (Edited)
Sorry! This set of lights is now Sold.​

But I will have another set available shortly!​

So I thought I would bring this thread back up instead of starting another one.

I currently have this set of Bi-Xenon lights available for coupes and convertibles. They are in great shape. There is no broken, missing, or repaired tabs on these lights. They include all the electronics. Bulbs, ballasts, and ignitors and all are in great working condition. The lenses shown a little pitting but are still very clear and definitely useable. If you need these set up for use on an M3 I can set them up for that. Send me a PM if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing them.

·
Registered
130 Posts
2002 BMW 325ci Coupe,.........Originally Halogen only car.

I've just spent the better part of two weekends retro-fitting Mini H1 (version 6.1) Projectors along with aftermarket H1 hid. kit into my oem low beam reflector housing's and they are absolutely horrible, light output is worse then oem halogen, cut-off is fuzzy and I'm just disgusted with the outcome.

Interested in the bi-xenon headlights you sell,set up to be plug & play for my 02 325ci coupe halogen car.
I am pulling my Mini H1 projector retrofit off the car an return to Halogen until I find something better.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #120 (Edited)
2002 BMW 325ci Coupe,.........Originally Halogen only car.

I've just spent the better part of two weekends retro-fitting Mini H1 (version 6.1) Projectors along with aftermarket H1 hid. kit into my oem low beam reflector housing's and they are absolutely horrible, light output is worse then oem halogen, cut-off is fuzzy and I'm just disgusted with the outcome.

Interested in the bi-xenon headlights you sell,set up to be plug & play for my 02 325ci coupe halogen car.
I am pulling my Mini H1 projector retrofit off the car an return to Halogen until I find something better.
Ahh Man! I am bummed to hear about that. I know it is hard putting a lot of time into something and not having it turn out how you expected. I will have a set ready as early as tomorrow possibly Wednesday. I will P.M. you with the details.

101 - 120 of 131 Posts