BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Im looking for a set of headlights for my 2002 M3 Vert. Have anything at the moment?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)
Sorry. This set of lights is Sold

Keep going. The current set of lights are below!

These are OEM Bi-xenon headlights. Currently set-up for use on 2002 and up M3's. They could be used on coupes and convertible from 2002 and 2003. All electronics are included. The lenses are not in perfect shape, they show some wear, but are clear and useable. There is no broken, missing or repaired mounting tabs on these lights. There is one clip section for the lower trim that is missing a small piece. But normally is not an issue. Check out the pictures to see the condition of the lights. They are great lights! I am also including the mounting plate for the driver side ballast with this set. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks!

-Jack

·
Registered
229 Posts
Just out of curiosity, are the coupe and vert adaptable to the sedan version by changing out the trim and front lenses? I'm home sick and bored out of mind so I'm trying to learn as much as I can about headlights today. Are they interchangeable between preface-lifted and face-lifted? Can anyone point me at some documentation about the differences of the different versions?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Just out of curiosity, are the coupe and vert adaptable to the sedan version by changing out the trim and front lenses? I'm home sick and bored out of mind so I'm trying to learn as much as I can about headlights today. Are they interchangeable between preface-lifted and face-lifted? Can anyone point me at some documentation about the differences of the different versions?
I think I answered this between the PM's and here. No? Check this thread to show you the difference between housings.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1011713

·
Registered
229 Posts
So I should be ok if I stick with the screw in corner lights, change the inner trim, and new outer lenses.

Everything I'm going to use is face lifted.

Thanks for the information.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Shameless plug to my build thread:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1038739

Jack was very good to work with so far, not sure what the plan is if it ends up being a bad ballast, but I'm confident we'll come to a good resolution. He's been very helpful during the install.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in need of a drivers side bi xenon headlight assembly with mounting brackets for a 2002 e46 m3 coupe (pre-facelift). any chance you have one still?

·
Registered
592 Posts
After a long time...I just wanted to say that I had a great experience with Jack, not so much with the post office. :-/ Lights look great, and it was a good deal. I'd definitely recommend to others.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
After a long time...I just wanted to say that I had a great experience with Jack, not so much with the post office. :-/ Lights look great, and it was a good deal. I'd definitely recommend to others.
Hey Matt! Thanks so much for the feedback. I am glad we were able to get things worked out. Still dealing with the post office though. :( but anyhow...

Very glad you are happy with the lights. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #99 (Edited)
This set of lights have been sold!

But I have a near identical set available - see the latest postings

OEM Bi-xenon Headlights. Currently set up for an M3. All of the mounting tabs are intact. The two upper tabs on the passenger side have been repaired. They have been plastic welded, not super glued or epoxied. Meant to hold and last. Below are pictures of before and after. No other repairs on this set. The lenses are clear, not much pitting, but do have some light scratches. Most certainly useable though and could be polished if though needed. They are very clean and ready to be installed. If you have any questions let me know.

81 - 100 of 131 Posts