BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!

Sup Everyone
Letting the rook rack go. Had fun with it, but now i wanna sell it. Its a OEM Base roof rack with a modified 38" yakima Fairing. Comes with OEM screws and tool, expect for one screw. But i am using a regular bolt, fit perfects with no issues. rack is in great condition, YES, it comes with the hellaflush/illest and fatlace stickers on the fairing :thumbsup:

Wanna keep this local ie; Richmond, VA or NoVa (fairfax/annandale area). I am in NoVa pretty much every other weekend, although I dont anticipate being back in nova for a few weeks. In which case i perfer pick up in Richmond, VA. Asking $200 obo picked up. PM with offers. And of course the classic E46 slogan " no low ballers"

PICS: I will update some more tomorrow (of tool/screws/close ups)

THANKS FOR LOOKING ;)

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Do you accept food stamps? Let me know asap, stamps in hand & ready to buy! I can pick up this weekend!!! :excited:

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Cesar as bad as you wanted roof racks now you are selling them? Oh and i want to be down with DA hella flush crew some day.

·
Registered
767 Posts
did you use it for show or actually used it, im considering getting is for show as well as some style 5's with my car slammed

1 - 18 of 18 Posts