BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!

Sup Mar,
Letting the rook rack go. Had fun with it, but now i wanna sell it. Its a OEM Base roof rack with a modified 38" yakima Fairing. Comes with OEM screws and tool, expect for one screw. But i am using a regular bolt, fit perfects with no issues. rack is in great condition, YES, it comes with the hellaflush/illest and fatlace stickers on the fairing :thumbsup:

Wanna keep this local ie; Richmond, VA or NoVa (fairfax/annandale area). I am in NoVa pretty much every other weekend, although I dont anticipate being back in nova for a few weeks. In which case i perfer pick up in Richmond, VA. Asking $200 obo picked up. PM with offers. And of course the classic E46 slogan " no low ballers"

PICS: I will update some more tomorrow (of tool/screws/close ups)

THANKS FOR LOOKING ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Can i just buy the fairing?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Bump for nice rack lol

Could you possibly briefly explain how you mounted the fairing and what product number it is?

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
hmmm, i want this.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let me know Muz!! :)

As for the install of the fairing, all you do is get a 38" fairing, drill ones on the rack base to accommodate the fairing arms, use and nut/washer and your done...

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Those stickers would look out of place on my car, i have replica rims, that arn't flush, and im not slammed or cambered :(. I might buy it and stick it on after i get my new front end on. I gotta think. Your car is too sexy Cesar, i want!

·
Registered
995 Posts
ill take the fairing if you decide to part. let me know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts