BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a full set of OEM 19" Conti tires off a set of E46 M3 wheels. They are 225/40/19 in the front and 255/35/19 in the rear. I bought the whole set of wheels/tires and I can't use the tires. These wheels are getting fitted on a Mk4 VW Jetta and the tires are one size too big compared to OEM so I need to sell these and buy new ones. I'm well aware of what 19" tires cost, especially wide ones so...I think $500 + shipping is fair for these. Here are the pics:

Pics were taken by the seller of the wheels right before he shipped em to me. Our camera is at Best Buy getting fixed right now so if you want "new" pics taken you'll have to wait about a week for me to get the camera back...or I'll just borrow a friend's. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One of the rears is at about 1/4" depth...and the other rear and both fronts are at about 3/16" depth, so there is def some good tread left on these.

Had someone ask in another forum so figured I'd post the info here too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If these aren't gone by the weekend they'll be listed on eBay. I need new tires asap and not buying em til these are gone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts