BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: (partially sold) OEM 16:9 Nav unit, DVD, BM53, amp and bracket - $900 + fees/ship

Working out deals with fellow Fanatics is my definition of a great day! Sometimes the right thing isn't the most profitable, but it sure feels good.

16:9 Head Unit - Fully functional, working order. Updated firmware includes 'perspective' in map mode. <-- $350 shipped cont US (others will pay extra freight) SOLD!

DVD drive w/burned 2008 DVD maps <-- $450 shipped cont US (others will pay extra freight) SOLD!

Remaining items still for sale/trade. Hit me up, I'm in the mood to wheel/deal, and it could be your lucky day!

BM53 Tuner <-- $350 shipped cont US (others will pay extra freight)
HK amp <-- $80 shipped cont US (others will pay extra freight)
Mounting brackets and plastic pocket <-- $40 for the lot shipped cont US (others will pay extra freight) *I believe there are 3 sections not including the pocket @$100 from dealer for the whole unit.

This is perfect shape although a bit dusty as you can see in the pictures. The knobs and buttons are in perfect working order, no real worn spots or anything. A quick wipe with your favorite interior detail wipes and it looks great. This was taken out of my car only a few weeks ago, and besides being a paperweight has been sitting just begging for a new home. See the attached thumbnails.

Here's a link to my album with other pics.
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/album.php?albumid=3631

PM me for more info i.e. shipping etc. and offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Currently offers pending for BM53 and amp. Would like to sell those to the same individual looking for the HU and DVD but if no other offers for the main items, I'll separate by the end of week.

If you're looking for the stock Nav setup, this is complete (minus the wiring). PM me for a great deal for the entire lot and get this while I'm willing to to make a deal!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Happy hump day!

I've decided to add to this package, at no extra charge, the HK trunk subs. These seem to be in perfect working order, with sub amp attached to driver's side speaker. Adding $0 to the asking price although shipping will be a tad bit more of course.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello, Does the Head Unit have a CD player, Tape player or Mini disk player behind the screen? Date on unit?
Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In honor of my baby moving into her new home (for the next few years anyway) - ok, who am I kidding... now that the kid is in college she can use some cash! :rofl:

I must be tired from the moving and late nite phone calls home!

Dropping the price at least momentarily to $900 plus fees and shipping.

This is a GREAT deal. If I didn't have to shell out tuition I'd put this in a box and wait for a full price offer, but hey, my kid needs books and stuff! So hurry and get this before she flunks out of college and has to go to clown school.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep, still for sale. Have had some offers for single pieces but I'm looking to sell it as a complete package. Great price if you're looking to go with the OEM Nav. Make an offer!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hello CJ,
I can't speak specifically for your exact model, perhaps someone else can interject. I am not including the cables or the AC relocation unit with this package. Those would also be needed to install this completely. From what I have seen, the cables are already in the trunk for a great bit more than just the stock stereo in each vehicle, so my own assumption is that you'll likely have the wiring harnesses you need already in the trunk, but I can't be quoted on that. You might need to purchase that separately. Also, if you are taking out a single din radio and putting in the NAV system, if I under stand correctly, you'll need a relocation kit for the AC controls to move them down to just above the ashtray.

Again, if anyone else knows specifics for this year and model, please feel free to add comments.

Matt

1 - 20 of 41 Posts