BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 140 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Mistake on inventory count! I have 2 more sets left!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I pulled the trigger on a Cupkit this morning. After some research and measuring, it would have been tough to get into my garage with these. . .

GLWS, from what I've read, they seem to be great springs!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
I pulled the trigger on a Cupkit this morning. After some research and measuring, it would have been tough to get into my garage with these. . .

GLWS, from what I've read, they seem to be great spring!
NP! Enjoy those H&R's!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Someone take the last set so no one will ever have to see this thread again!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Pm me your best price shipped to 15829 pls.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
:bump: for 1 last set! Somebody buy it and /thread

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Cant stop, wont stop bumping till these are sold. 1 set left!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
:argue:
Me: "Hey, buy my springs"
You: Ok, here's some money"

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
SOLD SOLD SOLD! :thanks:

/THREAD

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,033 Posts
Revival!

Anyone want to comment after having these on their cars for a few months? Mine are still sitting in my garage waiting to go on, waiting till spring to get em in there..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Revival!

Anyone want to comment after having these on their cars for a few months? Mine are still sitting in my garage waiting to go on, waiting till spring to get em in there..
I've only had mine on for a few weeks, but so far they're pretty great. Stock struts, 16" Style 45s with snow tires and there's a bit of tire rub under hard cornering. As for comfort, I really can't tell the difference between these and my old non-sport stock springs. They handle much better than my old springs, and I think with a good front swaybar the car will really be in its element.

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,033 Posts
I've only had mine on for a few weeks, but so far they're pretty great. Stock struts, 16" Style 45s with snow tires and there's a bit of tire rub under hard cornering. As for comfort, I really can't tell the difference between these and my old non-sport stock springs. They handle much better than my old springs, and I think with a good front swaybar the car will really be in its element.
yikes, how the hell do you rub with 16" style 45's???

I need to put on my 18" ZHP wheels come spring, and I want no part of rubbing.

Anyone else get any rubbing with these springs and a stock wheel setup?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well my tires are tall, and my struts are a bit worn out. I'm rubbing the top of the tire on the wheelwell liner, not the outer or inner sidewalls. I also believe you're supposed to get spacers for decent lowering and big wheels, but I don't have an issue with 16x7s.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Glad they're working out for you. Those must be some tall tires to be rubbing on top like that.

yikes, how the hell do you rub with 16" style 45's???

I need to put on my 18" ZHP wheels come spring, and I want no part of rubbing.

Anyone else get any rubbing with these springs and a stock wheel setup?
You will not rub with stock ZHP's. The offsets on those are ridiculously high! ET 48 & 51 i believe

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,033 Posts
I can't wait... Only thing holding me back is the lower strut bolt on the front passenger side... Had to drill out the old one when I put I my zhp shocks and springs and replace it with another not and bolt. I am afraid of dealing with more seized bolts in this cold azz weather.

121 - 140 of 151 Posts