BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Pair of new Powerflex polyurethane e46 325xi/330xi FCABs (front control arm bushings) already pressed in to OE lollipops. These are the 60mm dia bushings and lollipops for the all-wheel drive XI only. Ready to slip on to your control arms and bolt on to tighten up your front end handling. No messing around with DIY swearing at improvised bushing pressing or going to a machine shop pressing out/in the bushings while your car is jacked up. Powerflex bushings already pressed into housings are not sold anywhere online for the XI. These are the “updated” Powerflex PFF5-4601xi units designed specifically for the xi. These updated PF units prevent the issue of the inner bush “riding up” the control arm.

Selling for $169 shipped + $60 core charge. Once complete, you send back your old lollipops to me (in good shape) and I refund the core charge. Just for reference, that’s a good bit cheaper than the $231 (without shipping) that stock rubber bushings go for pre-pressed from the one online retailer that offers pre-pressed units.

If you check my sig, you’ll see that I’ve been doing a similar swap service for others with positive results…

Hey Guys I was going to do OEM rubber but came across these i literally had the pre installed powerflexs in couple days from this member . Glad i did it def worth the service didn't want to deal with going to shop waiting to press oem rubber in , needed to get back on road asap . , my xi wagon front feels more responsive and tight .

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Hey Guys I was going to do OEM rubber but came across these i literally had the pre installed powerflexs in couple days from this member . Glad i did it def worth the service didn't want to deal with going to shop waiting to press oem rubber in , needed to get back on road asap . , my xi wagon front feels more responsive and tight .
Thanks for the kind words. Back in stock...

·
Registered
1 Posts
These worked great! Highly recommend going with these if you have an xi. I got the purple powerflex for the ease of installing. The buahings came super quick and it was about a 2 hour job from start to finish. I have never done control arm bushings before so it may go quicker for someone with more experience. I didn't want to mess with a press to put the new bushings in so thats why I went with these already pressed in. Best idea ever!

161 - 172 of 172 Posts