E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

My car (e46 M3) comes in anywhere from mid december to early january, and I'd like to sell my 18" OEM Wheels with tires brand new, taken off when the car comes in. (so techincally, there are a few miles on them since the car usually comes in with a few miles?).

I'm asking 1500 + shipping, or best offer (if there is a better one). Hopefully I can sell them within a few weeks. If you offer anything 1700 or above they're yours right away, they're yours right away :) These wheels may even come with the pilot sports, so thats a great deal since those tires are so expensive!

Of course I'm not trying to scam anyone, and I'll even have my lawyer write up a contract or whatever if you wish, but I really want to sell these wheels so I can afford other ones :) I hear they are great for AutoX. Respond here if you are interested and i will send you a pm or email.

·
Banned
421 Posts
are the tires michellin or continental?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Hey,

They might be, they might not.... :) its kinda a gamble...cuz I won't know till the car gets here!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts