BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
I'm with the rest of you guys, price is a little high. The wheels may also reduce your chances of a sale - if you still have the OEM, you could put them back on.
Anyway, GLWS :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I like it! Looks mean.

Forget what the timewasters on this forum think about price.
It's your car, you can ask what you want ;)

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
looks good but deffs overpriced!!! money spent o mods doesn't just get added onto cars value.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
yeh forget about what people who might actually want to buy your car think !

Listen to M3 CS , who thinks his e46 M3 is worth more than an e92 M3 and his 6 yr old CS wheels are worth more than the Brand new CSL's he got from the states.

Hes the one in the know man, take his advice and you will soon have you car sold for a record price and then you can both eat some of that flying pig meat ...

:loco:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

Listen to M3 CS , who thinks his e46 M3 is worth more than an e92 M3 and his 6 yr old CS wheels are worth more than the Brand new CSL's he got from the states.

Hes the one in the know man, take his advice and you will soon have you car sold for a record price and then you can both eat some of that flying pig meat ...

:lmao:

·
Registered
4,676 Posts

I'd like to see myself as a realist too, and honestly, if someone didn't care too much about money and just wanted an e46 m3 that he could step into a time machine for and go and grab it brand new from the showroom floor, then they'd pay the premium for rajs one. Everytime I see that car and the brilliant condition it's in, I always have to "wow" in my head, despite the fact that the e46 I step into at the end of the day is one of the better ones with only 50000kms and in great condition too. Rajs is in better condition than many e9x m's, it actually is probably the only car that can legitimately be called 'in showroom condition', 'like new'.

The trade off here of course is that the amount of anal about it that raj is forces him to not enjoy it as much as he should. For example, he doesn't sit on his seats, he sits on a towel

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
i don't think raj's car (06 and immac) and the 01 vert are quite in the same league. raj's price is steep but if a collector wants an immac e46 m3 theres no other choice. this vert on the other hand is modified extensively, lots of kmz (even though its low for 01), seats didn't look in too good condition etc etc. not even close to 34k. id say 26 TOPS for an 01 pre facelift. higher than that your dreaming

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I'd like to see myself as a realist too, and honestly, if someone didn't care too much about money and just wanted an e46 m3 that he could step into a time machine for and go and grab it brand new from the showroom floor, then they'd pay the premium for rajs one. Everytime I see that car and the brilliant condition it's in, I always have to "wow" in my head, despite the fact that the e46 I step into at the end of the day is one of the better ones with only 50000kms and in great condition too. Rajs is in better condition than many e9x m's, it actually is probably the only car that can legitimately be called 'in showroom condition', 'like new'.

The trade off here of course is that the amount of anal about it that raj is forces him to not enjoy it as much as he should. For example, he doesn't sit on his seats, he sits on a towel
my point is sherv, thats not the person he should take advice from if he actually wants to sell ...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
cool story. i couldn't give a fu(k what you say or think, mate :thumbup:
funny, your comment seems to be directed to me ?

My comment on the other hand, despite being about you, was not directed at you, it was directed at the OP.

So if you dont care, dont reply.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts