BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

All these parts came off of my MY01 325CI, last year in february when I sold my car. They have been sitting in my garage since then, therefore I would like to sell them. I just never got the time to do so until now. Everything has been on the car for only about 6 months or less. I would like to sell these parts to someone in San Diego or in the socal area, since I do not want to go through the hassle of shipping them. They will surely fit MY01-02 325CI or 330CI. You will find that the price I am asking for are very reasonable or make me an offer. I'm sure you guys are very knowledgeable about the parts, but here are pictures and info.
I work in the san diego area, and usually in the LA area on weekend. We can arrange for you to look at these parts before you decide to buy.

- Front Strut Tower Brace for 325CI for $70
- Full set of E46 Clear lights for 325 CI for $120
- UUC Ultimate Short Shifter for for $130

1. Front Strut Tower Brace for 325CI sell for $70 (Paid $130). This STB is made of aluminum and used for about 6 months therefore it’s practically brand new. Although the E46 is a very strong chassis, this will further improve on the stiffness. Although it hardly noticeable during normal driving, but it will reduce flex during hard cornering. IMHO, it will improve the look of the engine bay.

STB for E46. Made of aluminum similar to picture, just not polished

2. Full set of E46 Clear lights for 325 CI sell for $120(Paid $320). This set has been on the car for about 6 months. They are very easy to install and are practically new without any scratches or dents. These will greatly enhance the look of your car. They are the original BMW parts from Bosch and will not leak and the internal reflectors will not fade through time. (6 pieces all together. 2 front, 2 side and 2 rear).

3.UUC Ultimate Short Shifter sell for for $130 (Paid $235). They have been use for about 3 months without any sign of tear and wear. This will shorten travel distance and will give a more precise, solid and improved feel of the shift throw. It’s a must have option for every car enthusiast. Don’t take my word for it; just go to the website for more info.
http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/
Parts that are missing from the kit are: 1 yellow plastic washer, small tube of lubricant, and Carrier pin. These are minor missing parts with the exception of the Carrier pin, can be purchased directly from UUC or by using similar part for substitution. It will probably cost you less than $5 to purchase the washer and the bag of grease. Who know, UUC may even send them to you for free. As for the Carrier pin, you can call or email UUC (They are very nice to deal with and are very professional) and have them sent you a new one. They may charge you a couple of bucks for it. This new pin is not necessary (since the old one on the car does not wear out therefore you can use the old one) however since the original may be at risk for breaking when removing it from the aluminum carrier. If you are mechanically inclined, then I would suggest to have a mechanic installed it for you. It shouldn’t take more than 2 hours. All installation instruction came with the kit are included.

Thanks for reading...

Le
[email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
guys,
Thanks for all the inquiries and offers. I working to deal on a first come first serve basis, so please be patient. Wish i have more items to sell, but I don't. Just the one listed.
So far I have answered all emails. I will keep everyone informed.

-SSK Project 325 pm sent, waiting for reply
-Clear lights BMW Fanatic pm sent, waiting for reply
- STB pm sent to jeff1727, but have not heard from him. May sell to local cctrujil

Le

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I forgot to mention that the set of clear includes only 6 pieces all together. (2 corners right by the headlight, 2 side markers, and 2 rear lights) and no reflector piece on the front bumper of the E46 CI. Sorry for any confusion.

Le

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

-Clear lights BMW Fanatic, sold, transaction pending
-SSK Project 325 pm sent, waiting for reply
- STB pm sent to jeff1727, but have not heard from him. May sell to local cctrujil or egyptnads

Le

1 - 20 of 26 Posts