BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**** RIGHT NOW TWO WHEELS ARE STOCK SILVER AND TWO ARE PLASTI DIPPED BLUE ****

Please let me know if your interested but for right now I just want to try to do local. Local is CA!!

Trades will be considered for 18's!!!!!

Hey everyone, I test fit the front drivers side rim a while ago without a tire and today I tested the same one again with a tire.

I'm slammed on racelands and the 19x9.5 in the front with 235/35zr19 tires didn't fit with how low I am. I know there are things I could do to make it fit but.... I leave for college really soon so I'm thinking of just trying to sell them and if anyone buys them then I'll go to a less aggressive set up.

If no one buys them then I'll make them fit next summer :)

Specs and Prices

Wheels $850
Miro STP 3
Silver
19x9.5 ET33

Tires $50
Triangle
235/35zr19

The tires are nearly dead but they are great to use as a tester to see if you need to get smaller tires or not.

As of right now the spokes of the rims are covered in plasti dip. If you don't know what plasti dip is then let me explain.

It is a spray on plastic that covers the surface you are painting. IT DOES PEEL OFF VERY EASILY! Very easily.

Heres a video to show you how it just peels off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP_IKoxSgF4&feature=related

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
:(

·
Banned
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These would probably sell quicker if you got all that plasti-dip off of them.
Yea I was wondering about that, I guess your right. It was just really hard/annoying to try to mask off the rest of the rim lol.

Hopefully people will just realize that the plasti dip comes right off and I only don't want to take it off because if they don't sell then I'm going to use them and if I use them then I want them to be plasti dipped that way. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
plasti dip?? interesting...

·
Banned
151 Posts
Yea id buy if you removed the plasti

·
Registered
25,535 Posts
I can't believe you put plasti-dip all over these brand new wheels...

If you remove it all without scratching a bit of the wheels, I will mail you a cookie.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts