BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a brand new lip spoiler that I ordered from bimmian.com, but it was back ordered because they were changing suppliers who carried a higher quality lip spoiler than they previously had (or at least thats what they told me, and that's why the price went up $25), but it took to long to get to me so I just forked out the money for an OEM one. Anyway I thought I'd try and sell it on the board before sending it back because I pre-ordered it, I only paid $150+shipping instead of the new price of $175+shipping. So if someone wants to save some money I'll sell it for $150 shipped. You will probably save around $40. Here are the specs from bimmian.com along with some pictures I took.

"Our lip spoilers are made from flexible high quality ABS plastic and are custom tailored to fit your BMW. Painted the exact color of your BMW by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL REFINISHER, they blend in perfectly with your vehicles finish.

3M application adhesive is provided with each lip spoiler. This adhesive is very potent as well as weather resistant, but not permanent, should you wish to remove them for any reason. No permanent modifications are necessary to your vehicle to make installation of this product possible.

For quality assurance, each product is painted with two coats of OEM BMW paint and two coats of clear for maximum brilliance and color matching. Our paints are combined with adhesive promoters and chip resisting agents to prolong the life and look of your product."

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump: :bump:

Still for sale........ Do I need to drop the price?!? This is a PAINTED (Ti-Silver) Lip Spoiler for only $150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks just like the OEM!

·
Registered
186 Posts
sorry dude, but you might want to take a look at this thread.. and you'll see why yours isn't getting 6 pages of interested posters too..:

link

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
clee521 said:
sorry dude, but you might want to take a look at this thread.. and you'll see why yours isn't getting 6 pages of interested posters too..:

link
Thanks for the info, I forgot all about that thread. How about $100? Not sure of the quality of REVI's product, but I can tell you that bimmians looks exactly like the OEM one that I have. PM me if your interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts