E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Got a mate selling his car as he's upgraded to E92 M3.

Details:

2002 E46 BMW M3
SMG
98,000kms
Silver metalic
Red Leather with gunmetal trim
TV, Nav, etc
E92 M3 19" rims
Full service history and log books

Price: $38,990ono

Located: Sydney, NSW

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Wow, haven't seen wheels that dirty in a while! Very low air pressure in the rear right tyre too.

Makes me think the owner never looked after his car. If he wants to have a better chance of selling it, get him to wash it properly before he takes pics of it for advertisements.

Good luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Good presentation will get you a sale for the money that you want :thumbup:

GLWS!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
As others have said the car looks crap in the photos. First impressions are everything with used cars, especially 10 year old M's which are known to have a lot of problems if they haven't been looked after.

If the owner can't be bothered taking 5 minutes to clean his wheels or spending $50 on a decent quick wash it makes potential buyers think what else has been overlooked in terms of maintenance.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Red interior is gorgeous, however it's a shame how much it shows wear, especially the driver's seat, for a car with only 98,000kms.

In any case I would definitely agree that the owner puts up some better photos of the car when it's spotless. Will help obtain the asking price in a quick fashion.

GLWS. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Where have i read this before..

oh ye!!

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=959244

Wow, haven't seen wheels that dirty in a while! Very low air pressure in the rear left tyre too.

Makes me think the owner never looked after his car. If he wants to have a better chance of selling it, get him to wash it properly before he takes pics of it for advertisements.

Good luck with the sale :)
Damo, you mean rear right?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Does the pillow come with it ? Wasn't listed in the options but just want to confirm before making an offer ?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Yeah, what's with the color coded pillow in the back seat? I hope there aren't any stains that glow in ultraviolet light on the floormats...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts