E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just inherited a set of OEM LED Tail Lights for my M3 Coupe so I am selling my old Eagle Eye LED Tail Lights that are less than a year old. These are original Eagle Eye LED lights and not cheap imitations. They will fit any e46 COUPE (but NOT convertibles or sedans). Resistor packs with the adapters are included so they won't trigger any bulb out warning messages on your dash (and you won't need to get a dealer reflash either -- like the OEM ones). They look brand new and work awesome! I'm asking just $120 for them. Please PM me if your interested!!! :pimpin:

Here are pics of everything that is included:

What they looked like on my car (from the outside and inside):

Here is a video of them in action right before I took them off:
Eagle Eye LED Tail Lights Video

·
Registered
93 Posts
Great price Ben. I'm sure someone should pick these up quick. I just installed mine this week and love them. They are indeed direct plug-and-play and have as good of fitment as I've had with the couple different sets of OEMs. (clear and amber)

Good luck with the sale!

- Fletch

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how about $15?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ill buy it if you can ship to UK and ill cover the cost for shipping if you let me know.
have pm'ed you!
just checked at the UPS store today. it will likely cost more than the lights themselves. sorry.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
all PMs replied. still available!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts