BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of JL Stealthboxes for sale. Stealthboxes are 8" subwoofers in custom enclosures made just for the E46 that replace the rear deck speakers and hang for the ceiling of the trunk.
These were in an E46 coupe and will also fit in a sedan. The enclosures are in great condition, however the speakers are broken. The surrounds have become brittle, disintegrated and separated from the cones. I am willing to sell just the enclosures, or as-is with the speakers included.
If you need an amp I have one available that I can throw in as well for a little extra.

Please make an offer.

More technical information available: http://www.abt.com/product/22470/JL-Audio-SBB3SER998IB4.html

·
Registered
144 Posts
how do the stealth boxes sound, and what kind of setup were you running

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how do the stealth boxes sound, and what kind of setup were you running
I can't really comment on how the stealthboxes sound, because the speakers are broken and have been since I bought my car. I don't have a picture before I took them out, but I had the amp mounted in-between the stealthboxes hanging from deck. There are lots of threads on the board about the these and the sound quality. This will depend a lot on the speakers that you put in them, I'm not sure about how they would be if you could repair them. Hope this answers your question.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts