Body Style: Coupe
Color: Black
Cylinders: 6 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission: Automatic
Doors: Two Door
Warranty expires 7/21/04

VIN: WBABM3340YJN87493
The car is in Eugene, Oregon

Description: This very clean example has been owned by a 37 year old car fanatic. The car has a 5 speed steptronic tranny, 28% Formula One tint, Conforti Intake (stock intake included), and best of all the car has the Bilstein PSS9's Coilover suspension (ride height adjustable and 9 way dampening adjustable). The suspension and BBS wheels were put on the car in early June 2003. This car just plain handles. The car sits a couple inches lower than stock, but there is absolutely no rubbing issues.

Options include Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, security system, and Xenon low beam headlights, and homelink.

The car did not come with the sports package - but the only difference for this car is the seats. I have the sport package wheels and with the Bilstien suspension it will out handle any stock BMW.

The interior includes dark wood trim, and the pedals and dead pedal have aluminum UUC pedals.

The sale price includes an extra jet black hood with very few rock chips(I have not gotten around to swapping the hoods yet). I really love this car, but I am buying a house and need to free up come cash.

The car has a 4 year/50,000 mile warranty - the 4 years is up in Mid-July 2004. The car sold new at Rasmussen BMW (Portland, OR), and has been serviced at Eugene BMW.

If you would like hi-res pictures, please e-mail me and I will send them to you. I have pictures of the BMW sport package wheels on the car also.

The car is pictured with 18" BBS RC's with new Bridgestone S03 PP's. The tires are 225/40-18's. The wheels are in perfect shape.

Only quality brand name modifications installed by professionals were added to the car: BBS, Bilstein, UUC, Conforti, and Formula One.

Check out my pics in the member gallery or I will e-mail pics as requested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts