E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 3 month old, 7" JENSEN VM9312HD CAR DVD CD MP3 PLAYER, which includes the cables needed to connect your Ipod. It also includes an HD FM/AM radio tuner. The TV is in mint condition and guaranteed to work on arrival. Shipping is free, but will only ship to people inside the US, no PO Boxes either. Paypal only please, it's fast and secure. All wiring is perfect and ready to be connected to your factory wires. I will include the BMW bracket if you request it at no additional cost. I must sell it asap, best offer takes it. Looking for around $210 for it. Here are some of the general features it comes with:

• 7" TFT-LCD In-dash DVD, CD, MP3 Multimedia Player with Built-in HD Radio Tuner, Built-in iPod Controls with Connection Adapter Cable Included, and Wireless Remote iPod interface cable included for iPod controls, charging and playback Built-in HD Radio Tuner allows the reception of high quality HD Radio signals for clean and clear reception with no subscription fee or additional tuner purchase required Motorized, Retractable 7" LCD touchscreen display Wireless remote control included Built-in HD Radio Tuner Built-in iPod Controls and adapter included! Front Aux input (3.5mm and RCA inputs) Blue button lighting Power Output: Peak: 40 watts x 4 channels RMS: 13 watts x 4 channels CD Text Display MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album) 1-year Manufacturer's warranty Playback and Audio Features: Playback of DVD+R/RW, DVD DL, VCD, SVCD, Kodak Picture CD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA Tuner with 18FM/12AM presets 24-Bit, 192 kHz Audio D/A converter 3 EQ Bands with 8 EQ presets NTSC/PAL Compatible Expandability Options: 2 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front and switchable rear/subwoofer) XM Satellite Radio Ready: A subscription is required for service as well as the Jensen XM Satellite Radio Package Built-in HD Radio tuner for clear radio reception and no subscription fee iPod interface cable included for iPod controls, charging and playback Rear auxiliary input: RCA Audio Video Input CD Changer controls

• ((I am also selling: A never used, unpainted rear window spoiler for an E46 BMW Coupe, brand new M-tech Fog light Rings, brand new Red Brake Caliper paint, brand new Dustless brake pads, and brand new rear taillight black tints)) - PM me with questions / Parting out thread coming soon.

Email me @ [I][email protected][/I] or AIM me at skateeboardp with any questions or offers for any of the items I have for sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts