E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like new Iquess OBDII Scantool, only 1 month old, completely portable, unit, cable, batteries, original packaging and instruction manuals. Great unit and save big bucks by scanning and clearing your own codes vs taking your car into the stealership. Retails for $129 to $199. Sell for $90 plus exact cost of shipping.

More info at:
http://www.iequus.com/item.asp?cid=10&pid=3100

Thanks
Omes.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
teamsycracing said:
So why are you selling omes? Does this reader not work as well with the newer BMW's as opposed to the older, or?

thanks,

Cavan
Nope works great I have 2 of them.....I bought one to scan a code when I forgot mine at home and I was out of town. I would have just returned it but lost the receipt! Works on ALL obd2 bmws so all e46 <'02, I believe '03's and newer are obd3....

·
Help me Help you!
936 Posts
will it clear an airbag or seatbelt light in case i swapped out
the seats or changed the airbag/steering wheel?
also i have an 02 so this will not be compatible? or is
it for 02 and below?

thx

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will work for '02 ...I have an '02....I am not sure if you clear it the fault will come back or not?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
teamsycracing said:
Hmmm, I have an 03. So I will take a look into it. $90 shipped if I can figure out if it will work for my car?

Cavan
Cavan,

I am pretty sure '03's are obd3 so not sure if it will work or not????

·
Banned
630 Posts
Hmm, it's a good Q for sure. I had a shop use a obd scanner to clear my airbag light due to some racing seat issues, and would love to have one for my further stupidity, and eventual install in a year or two of a ASA. Do you have a good contact number for the company? Just let me know either here or thru PM and I will give them a call to see, they "should" know the answer, it is there business (although you never know).

Cavan

·
Banned
240 Posts
It will work on some '00's as well except for one version I believe before the '00 May production. Something like that.

I have an '00 323 it has the OBDII port and the mushroom cap port under the hood. All resets/software upgrades map readings go through the cap and not through the OBDII. I don't think my OBDII port is even enabled.

Just a heads up. I would get your unit if you had the adapter for the cap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts