BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRICE DROP!!! * 6/1/12 *

Price: $300 OBO

The original OEM color of these seats is Imola red from the factory. The previous owner had these dyed because he said the factory leather was beginning to fade. The new color is similar to the OEM Imola leather, but not exact; it is a bit brighter. The headrests were never dyed, and they are in absolutely perfect, factory condition, entirely unaltered.

The dye isn't perfect in some areas, and as you can see in the pictures, there are some imperfections. These seat covers are in no way mint, but they are definitely good enough for many people who aren't too picky.

*I may also have the black seat backs with the netting if the buyer is interested in those as well.*

This shot shows the difference between the two shades of red. The difference is not so noticeable in person:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no rear seats or door panels?
Unfortunately, no. But you could always dye a set of gray M3 door panels and rear seats, which you can get for extremely cheap. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
If I had black interior I'd pick these up :/ too bad I don't

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I had black interior I'd pick these up :/ too bad I don't
You can find a black interior for very cheap. In fact, I could even sell you my black door panels (once I get the panels I'm looking for). Let me know if you're interested, we could work out a good deal. :hi:

·
Registered
647 Posts
very beautiful pieces.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Open to offers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey bro how much are yuh asking for the The headrest both of them pick up 2morro?? om me pleasen i would like to see if u have all the seat on black 2

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everything is still available!

how hard are these to install
I can't say, to be honest, as I never did it. I received these covers in part of a trade with another member. I did, however, disassemble a driver's seat and remove the covers. It was a bit tricky since I couldn't find a DIY guide, but I figured it out. Once you figure out how to remove everything, it should all go back on easy as pie. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sold!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts