BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Prices Lowered!

I am seeling a complete set of Imola Red door panels and rear seats from an E46 M3. This interior will fit all E46 coupes (will not fit convertibles or sedans).

This is the perfect set-up if you have race seats up front!

- Door panels with leather armrest inserts: $670 OBO

- Rear seats with headrests and all components: $400 OBO

- Complete set; door panels, armrest inserts, & rear seats: $1,050 OBO

This full Imola Red Interior came out of a 2003 M3 at around 60,000 miles. The car was totaled, and the driver's seat back frame was bent in the collision. I have already sold the two front seats, so they are NOT included in this sale.

The door panels and rear seats are in amazing condition. The leather is soft and looks brand new. The rear seats were hardly ever sat in, and they look absolutely gorgeous. The door panels have a few very tiny knicks here and there, but overall these pieces are MINT.

I'm sure you all know how rare Imola Red door panels are, and how it's almost impossible to purchase them without buying a full red interior along with them. Here's your chance to buy those door panels alone without any seats!

I have seen complete Imola interiors selling between $2,200 and $2,500 lately. At the price that I am asking, you could easily piece together a complete Imola interior for less than the current market value. You should be able to find front seats between $800-1000, so you could essentially put a full red interior together for less than $2k if you shop around.

I am located in Stratford, CT, which is about an hour from NYC. If you are interested in buying, you are welcome to come check out the seats and door panels in person before you commit. Right now I would really like to stay away from shipping, but I might be willing ship to if you're ready to fork over the cash.

Group shots:

Door Panels:

Rear Seats:

Arm Rest Inserts:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump..

·
Registered
260 Posts
why cant you be local :banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why cant you be local :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Man, you Cali guys already get enough sweet deals out there, stop complaining :lmao: On a serious note, I might be willing to ship if you don't mind paying for it..

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:bump:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Feel free to make an offer. :hi:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Send me some offers!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump..

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
i want it soo bad but i dont have 1000, what about the front door panels for 550?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Prices Reduced!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts