BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After finding an awesome opportunity to finally get myself in the housing market, Ive come to the tough decision to sell these babies :( and probably a lot of other stuff on my car in the near future too :(

They are 19” iForged Equips

Front: 19x8 with Hankook K104 235/35/R19
Rear: 19x10 with Hankook K104 265/30/R19

Wheels are in excellent condition, 9.5/10 for condition. Tyres have only travelled 4000km max, so about 80-90% tread remaining.

NOTE: The passenger side rear has had a replacement barrel fitted. After getting a flat, and driving too far on it, the outer hoop did have a crack. A new barrel was ordered from the USA and fitted here in Queensland by Race Engineering in Sumner Park. These guys are one of the only places certified by Queensland Transport to do the work, so rest assured it was done properly and now looks exactly like the others

These will turn heads guaranteed

Will fit all E46’s, not sure on E36’s, rear may be a bit wide unless you went widebody

Sedan’s could have MINOR rubbing issues with the rear inner guard, but only when they have a full load of passengers in the back going over bumps at speed, but this is me being picky. Coupes have more room and wont have any issues.

These wheels cost $6700 all up (inc shipping, customs, tyres etc)

I am looking for $4500, being slightly negotiable

Retail on these from iForged are A$4540 alone

19x8
2x US$779 $1558

19x10
2x US$814 $1628

Brushed Centres
4x US$100 $400

TOTAL $3586

Approx $A4540 (using exchange rate on www.xe.com/ucc)

+ Shipping with FedEx A$1150

+ Customs Duties A$1000.

+ Hankook Tyres A$1300

TOTAL A$7990, so your almost saving $3490.

I work during the day and dont have access to the net, so ill answer any questions when I finish work of an evening :)

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Michael, sorry to hear you are selling. Now, i did happen to notice on dtmpower.net that there was an australian dude who wanted to buy a set of iforged equips - so im sure he would jump on this deal! I will get his info for you when i have a minute.

Scott.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Michael, sorry to hear you are selling. Now, i did happen to notice on dtmpower.net that there was an australian dude who wanted to buy a set of iforged equips - so im sure he would jump on this deal! I will get his info for you when i have a minute.

Scott.
Are you talking abt me ? I wanna buy 20" :thumbsup:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Think twice if you wanna put 20" on your E90.
I have only heard neagtive comments on them.

:tsk:
me not only think twice. I have been thinking for yrs...19" just look to small for me. I never heard negative comments so far for 20".

·
Registered
269 Posts
here's a negative comment. it will sloooow your ride down, bigger = heavier = more torque to turn the wheel. 20" look too big on e46's 19" are perfect. :p

·
Registered
286 Posts
here's a negative comment. it will sloooow your ride down, bigger = heavier = more torque to turn the wheel. 20" look too big on e46's 19" are perfect. :p

I ain't going to drive fast. so being heavier slower is not an issue for me. By the way 20" is for my E90 no e46. cheers !

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold

1 - 11 of 11 Posts