E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The OG Black Roof
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am looking to sell my Highline Tuning Exhaust System. The exhaust has less than 500 miles on it. It is in perfect condition.

There are two ways we can do this. If someone is local you can pick up the entire Cat Back system, so that you don't have to have a shop weld the muffler to your OEM pipes. I had straight pipes installed to replace the 2nd resonator. So on the car today it is stock from the header back to the muffler section with the exception of the straight pipes. Make sense?

The other option is for the non local guys. I will ship just the axle back muffler section anywhere you like.

Looking for $450 picked up or + shipping.

Here are pics and videos:

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l106/xxcosmicxx/?action=view&current=MOV00801.flv

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

·
The OG Black Roof
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'd have to drive up to CT. I don't have a vehicle that can transport the entire setup in a single piece. I am near Hartford.

·
The OG Black Roof
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you are interested please PM me. First come first serve here... It is not sold or being held for anyone till the $$$ hits my PayPal account.

Thanks!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Great price, Awesome exhaust! someone better scoop this up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts