BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
The wheels are finally ready for sale. As most of you already know these are the Hamann PG3 3 piece wheels. VERY desireable wheels and top of the line quality. I consider these to be one of the top wheels ever manufactured. Wheels are 19x8.5 in front, and 19x10 in the rear (E46 M3 offset). Wheels are perfect!! Been on car for approx. 6K miles, but show no signs of wear at all. Wheels are gorgeous. Never been scratched/bent/repaired etc. These were maintained by a true fanatic. Always hand washed with high quality products. Tires are none other than the Michelin Pilot Sports. With a wheel of this quality I could not settle for anything less than the BEST in tires. Nothing comes close to these tires. Tires alone cost me $1500. Tires are 245/35 zr 19 in front and 275/30 zr 19 in the rear. The front tires have approx. 95%+ tread remaining, and the rears have 85-90% tread remaining. Rear tires have some rub marks on the outside due to the extreme offset of the rear wheels, and the coilover setup I was running on the car. They will not rub if car is at stock height or slight drop. If your car is lowered quite a bit, then they will rub. I have the four certificates of authenticity, spare center cap, 4 original valve stem caps with three spare valve stems, 4 spare valve stem caps with keys, and the original 20 lugs that came with the wheels. This setup is truly beautiful on the M3. I've been stopped many times by people inquiring about the wheels. Car is being sold, therefore, wheels must go. I paid $5500 for this complete setup. Due to the very slight use I will let everything go for $4K. Please do not pm me if you are not serious. Many more high resolution pics available upon request.
Thanks.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pics...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.....;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Tried to send you a PM about this. Would you consider 3k for this?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to all those that tried to send me a PM. My PM box is now clear.

IDRVSLW,
I cannot let these go for that amount. Sorry.

·
Banned
12 Posts
doh... I'd be all over this if it wasn't for the rubbing issue. Good luck with the sale nonetheless, killer price :thumbup:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price drop....... $3999! LOL!:D :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Entertaining all reasonable offers......... Will not even respond if offers are ridiculous.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No offers??:dunno:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Back up top..... Price drop......$3750..... this is practically a gift.:yikes:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, lets get this over with..... first offer above $3K takes everything. No point in dragging this on further.......:yikes: Need to clean out the garage.....

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
First offer above 3K?!?!?!? For perfect M3 offset 19" PG3s PLUS pilot sports? I'd be very surprised if these didn't sell yet, this is practically a give-away.

·
Registered
41 Posts
what is the offset for the rear? compared to the overplayed SSR GT3's, your PG3 really shouldn't have rubbing issues.

(i had PG2's with some rubbing issues, but that was on a 328i)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Offset on rear is ET 19. SSR GT3's have an ET of 24 or 25 for the rears. They will rub if the car is lowered quite a bit.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts