BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my track rims/tires. These are Hamann HM2 8.5x18 ET38 shod with Nitto NT01 R-compound DOT-R tires. These tires are best used for competition or track use only. Do not buy these to use on the street unless you KNOW what you are doing.

With that said, I will reiterate that these are track tires and track rims. As such, they don't look pretty but they do the job. I used these exclusively at all the fun racetracks in the Pacific region. The best part about these is that they clear the StopTech big brake kit ST40 calipers. The Nittos have at least a track day or two left in them, if not more, depending on your driving style, etc.

I'm asking $400 OBO. They are located in the Los Angeles area.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Those Nittos look like they have plenty of meat in them, and if I know Nittos, they're good until they CORD. Just the tires along are probably worth $300 if you're buying take-offs.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hamann wheels still for sale?

Just seeing if the wheels were still for sale and was wondering if they could be shipped or local pick up only? And are the a square or staggered set up?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are square and I think they are 235/40ZR18. Shipping is possible but it'll probably cost as much as the rims/tires. I'm guesstimating each one weighs around 25lbs though I could be off a couple lbs ... you can go to www.ups.com to estimate shipping to you from Culver City, CA 90230.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts