E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Items included:

2 front seats + headrests + doorpanels
rear seats + headrests + panels
full black cube trim (8 pieces)

Full alcantara and cloth interior combined from two ZHP coupes, an '05 with 59k and an '06 with 75k. Including black cube trim. $1000 OBO. No shipping, but read below.

I own the '05, but I'm using the two front seats (and possibly the rear panels) from the '06 because my driver's seat heating element does not work. The seller wouldn't part with just the fronts, so I bought the whole interior. I am driving up to NorCal to pick up everything next week. So, if someone is interested in what I will have left, I can offer free delivery anywhere within a reasonable distance between San Francisco and LA.

Pictures:
https://picasaweb.google.com/dankimmy/ZHPCoupeInterior#

Everything is in decent to good condition, I will have pictures up soon. Things I feel obligated to mention:

Driver seat: heating element (as mentioned above) and mirror/memory module do not work
Passenger seat: slight greenish stain at the "joint" that shows up with the flash that I didn't notice before
Front door panels: appear to be scuffed from laying panels face down. I'll have to confirm this once I see them in person. Keep in mind that the paint on the black cube trim is very weak and very prone to scratches. But on the upside, a black sharpie will usually cover them up nicely.

That's all for now. Like I said, $1000 OBO and delivery/meeting can be arranged. SoCal - anytime. NorCal - today only.

33,347 Posts
sorry, so kind of confused... whats left after you take your parts? is it whole interior minus one seat and door panel? :hmm:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry, so kind of confused... whats left after you take your parts? is it whole interior minus one seat and door panel? :hmm:
Sorry for the confusion. I updated my original post to reflect the actual items being sold. It is for the full set, but I was trying to explain how the set was compiled from 2 cars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts