BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WILLING TO TRADE FOR 10 INCH SUB ALONE OR 12 WITH A BOX. IF YOU JUST HAVE A 12 BOX I WILL TAKE THAT ALSO BUT YOU WILL NEED TO PUT CASH ONTOP AND DEPENDING ON THE 10INCH SUB I WILL PUT CASH OR YOU WILL HAVE TO.

PRICE $120obo

Whats up , I am selling my Parrot 3200 LS Bluetooth System .It is in MINT condition ( 10 out or 10 not one scratch on it ) I had it installed in my audi, so i have the harness for the audis. If you have an audi it will be plug and play . It will also work in any car and the install is pretty simple . I am asking $120 for it with everything that come out of the box ( book/microphone/screen/regular harness/ecu) plus the audi harness . I will do trades. These usually sell for 230-250 plus shipping/taxes . I do not have it installed anymore because i have sold my audi but i can wire it up to a battery and speaker to show you it works . Here is some info on it.

* Bluetooth car kit includes microphone, dash-mounted color LCD screen/keypad, and control unit for hands-free cell phone use
* compatible with all Bluetooth phones
* dash-mounted color LCD screen with 3-button keypad controls all phone menu functions
* voice-recognition software stores up to 150 names for hands-free dialing (only works with certain phones)
* noise reduction and echo cancellation technology for clear voice transmission

1 - 5 of 5 Posts