BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a set of VMR VB3 wheels 19x9.5 et22 19x8.5 et40 that were just powdercoated gloss white.

I made a previous for sale post when i though i wasnt gonna keep them, then decided to keep them, and now want something different again:rofl:

I know someones gonna ask so ill answer it now...
The reason why the outside barrel of the wheel looks bad is because its some of the old powdercoat. The guy dipped them face first, then barrel, and it left that section mostly untouched. I cleaned it up on 2 of them and can do the other 2 as well if i have a serious buyer. Its not that big of a deal though since the tire covers it.

The faces and inside barrels look amazing though, Its hard for the camera to pick up how bright this white really is...

Id like to get $800 or trade for a square varrstoen 19x9.5 or 18x9.5 setup. Local pick up only right now, Bay area/ Nor Cal

Only one mounted since powdercoat for a test fit

Heres what i was talking about with the old powdercoat....

Heres one i cleaned up...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:drool: Those look nice. Who powder coated them?
Thanks man, RMS in los gatos coated them. Ill hit you up soon to meet up, just been busy lately, i can finally check out your car...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

33,630 Posts
Thanks man, RMS in los gatos coated them. Ill hit you up soon to meet up, just been busy lately, i can finally check out your car...
Oh yeah. Alex from bimmerforums, right? Ive been meaning to take some bbs centers to him.

:rofl: Its a mess right now... hardly worth checking out. But let me know when youre free :hi:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts