BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FRONT NON-SPORT LEATHER MEMORY BEIGE SEATS removed from a 2000 E46 323. I installed a set of sport seats and have these available for sale.

Driver Seat: Heated, Head Rest, Memory, Power Adjust, Power Track
Passenger Seat: Heated, Head Rest, Power Adjust, Power Track

They look great, no accidents and are in excellent working condition. Overall these seats are a great purchase.

NOTE: The drivers seat will need a new pre-tensioner as I removed it for my sport seat but does have a deployed buckle/pre-tensioner and the price reflects this.

$125 for the pair - SOLD
I would prefer a pickup in Phila/South Jersey, but can ship for additional cost.

Seats should fit any E46 323 325 328 and 330 BMWs. Free local pickup (Phila/SJ area)

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
would you want to meet somewhere in NY? ill pay for some of our gas possibly too?

What would i need replace my non power seats with these or is everything there?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
You should have the wiring harness under your seats. Unbolt the four bolts holding your seat and check. The connection looks like similar to the parallel port male connector of the past if you worked on PCs. Black plastic connector.

EDIT - One more thing you will need the heat on/of buttons just above the lighter/ash tray. I don't have those.

I prefer local pickup.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a pic from one of my new sport seats but you get the visual of the connector and wires.

The yellow slide connector housing come with the seat and the black piece pointed toward the ground in the pic with a bunch of cut-off wires is what should be in your car.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts