E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there giving them away for 600 plus shipping they are in awesome condition can ship out asap

·
Registered
109 Posts
build a reputation.. otherwise your just spamming with 2 posts. and if you were watching, they are going for 500 or less in like new condition.. so where are you located so i can actually come check them out

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey buddy your a little to harsh, however i live near burbank and you can check them out whenever you want..

·
Registered
97 Posts
harsh as it was, he was just trying to help you out. The number of post and the reputation that you build will encourage more buyers to buy from you.

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys i see, btw they are for a coupe, i will take 100 bucks off so 550 it is

·
Registered
839 Posts
bmw3series said:
thanks guys i see, btw they are for a coupe, i will take 100 bucks off so 550 it is
If you are taking of $100 from $600 doesnt that equal $500 ?? Unless you are shipping gold with it to make shipping $50 ?? LOL

If they are $500 and you show me pics I'll take them ...

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok ill show my pictures lets see if you will buy them

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ok, I'm willing to out bid. We need visuals, though.

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry my friend isnt going to be home today i have to borrow his camera, 2marrow for sure :thumbup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
interested

I am around burbank area and would love to take a look.

bmw3series said:
sorry my friend isnt going to be home today i have to borrow his camera, 2marrow for sure :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts