BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Got Jesus?
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked this up :thumbsup:

so I need to sell these. Has about 5k miles and no track time. Here's are some pics of them on the car. Please pm or email me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Clears oem 19's WITHOUT spacers

These brakes have awesome stopping power and takes your car to another level aesthetics wise.

Here are some pics that I took of them today

Price: asking $2,850

Edwin

·
Got Jesus?
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not sure... to be perfectly honest, it will prob be cheaper for you to just buy one made for your car :)

Edwin

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Damn why are you selling your car man?!?!

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
If I can get a price on the non-M brackets or determine what is needed, do you take paypal?

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
i will contact Brembo tomorrow and let you know. I definitely want these sooner rather than later for my car.

Something I was reading last night mentioned it is a bracket and spacer issue, otherwise the 330 uses the same kit as M3.

Any PICS of the rotors off the car (both sides)?

·
Got Jesus?
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, here are some pics I took this weekend for another person asking. Let me know what you find out :)

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
I was not able to get a solid answer, other than expect Brembo to rape me on cost no matter what. Do not hold up any other offers over my desire to have these (not that you would). I will post what I learn in case the cost is too much for me, but someone else can take advantage of these.

·
Got Jesus?
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the update. hopefully you will find something conclusive soon :)

Edwin

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
How is the brake dust from this setup? just curious. And like I said, if the information is positive and they give me the part information, I am in. If I deem it too expensive, I will post the information for your use or another buyer.

·
Got Jesus?
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The dust really isn't that bad. I don't recall ever thinking it was an issue when I had it so it's good enough for me. However, I never tracked or raced so I may not be putting them to "good" use :)

Edwin

1 - 20 of 63 Posts