E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a newly re-covered M steering wheel for an E46 . It has tri-color stitch, multifunction buttons and black trim. Asking $330 for this one and if you need an airbag, it will be an additional $50. I will ship via fedex at owner’s expense and can usually get it in the mail the day after payment is received.

Vehicle Steering wheel Motor vehicle Steering part Rim
Corded phone Steering part Automotive design Steering wheel Rim
Corded phone Rim Audio equipment Automotive wheel system Gadget

Steering part Motor vehicle Wheel Steering wheel Automotive design

Reactions: alan53

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WOW!!! You did an amazing job !!!! Well worth the price asking, if I didn’t already buy one I’d buy this in a second!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks

·
Registered
993; 323it; 318ti; 330i
72 Posts
Beautiful work as always!
I'm curios about steering wheels where the leather cover has been completely torn off and all that remains is the rubber coating. Are these wheels still serviceable? I've picked up a few of these in this condition at the local yard.
Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is this a direct swap from a non m steering wheel, looking one for a 02 325i.
yes, direct swap. I can provide the round airbag if needed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful work as always!
I'm curios about steering wheels where the leather cover has been completely torn off and all that remains is the rubber coating. Are these wheels still serviceable? I've picked up a few of these in this condition at the local yard.
Thanks.
certainly still serviceable. I personally like re-covering on top of original leather as it gives more thickness to the wheel. I’ve had to patch original leather when chunks were missing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If I send you a wheel how much to recover exactly the same way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not in a position to re-cover any new wheels right now. I’m selling the several that I had already done months ago. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Not in a position to re-cover any new wheels right now. I’m selling the several that I had already done months ago. Sorry.
You have several like this one or different?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I have one with perforated leather at 3 / 9 o’clock and suede at 6 / 12 o’clock.
Would you be willing to do a deal if I took both?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi, I am on the fence for the perf leather. I will prob wait for something more oem. It is a good price and workmanship. I saw someone was interested in both your wheels so don’t hold up for me but thanks for asking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts