E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Fk Silverline x coilovers for e46 non-m except xi. I bought these from ecstuning a year and a half ago and have put on about 10,000km on them. They were never tracked, nor driven hard. All my driving was done basically to and from work. My reason for selling is that I'm looking to go lower :rofl:. Don't get me wrong though, these coilovers go low.

Price:
$950 Shipped.

Includes:
Fk Silverline X Coilovers
Two Spanner Wrenches
Two Front Endlinks

·
Registered
79 Posts
the drop ranges from 1.5"-3". the coilovers replace your current shock and strut setup so having sport suspension wont make a difference.
Pretty sure you need a baseline from where the 1.5" - 3" drop starts. He is asking about what baseline that is from (sport suspension, or regular, etc)

·
Premium Member
19,121 Posts
Pretty sure you need a baseline from where the 1.5" - 3" drop starts. He is asking about what baseline that is from (sport suspension, or regular, etc)
:facepalm:

ok, it drops sports suspenion cars from 1" - 3"
and non sport suspended cars from 1.5" - 3"

·
Premium Member
19,121 Posts
:) but hes right tho, with the strut replaced it really doesnt matter, it will go from lower than stock to much lower than stock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts