E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Fk Silverline x coilovers for e46 non-m except xi. I bought these from ecstuning a year and a half ago and have put on about 10,000km on them. They were never tracked, nor driven hard. All my driving was done basically to and from work. My reason for selling is that I'm looking to go lower :rofl:. Don't get me wrong though, these coilovers go low.

I'd prefer a local sale but will consider shipping at the buyers expense. I'm located in Richmond BC.

Price:
$950CAD

Includes:
Fk Silverline X Coilovers
Two Spanner Wrenches
Two Front Endlinks

·
Registered
68 Posts
I wanna but them

Hey man!!!!! I just seen this post and I dont know if you have sold the coilovers yet but I would like to buy them. I have a 2000 BMW 323 Ci (E46) and I am looking to drop my ride and I wanna race like feel.......I WANNA FEEL EVERYTHING ON THA ROAD!!! If you still have them or if anybody knows where I can get a great deal on some please call me asap @ 865-309-6387

·
Registered
132 Posts
Old post but I'd be glad if you can help...

I was wondering if you knew where I can get new top mounts for my kit. I have the same one as you did that is shown up there but unfortunately I think the previous owner either beat the car on the track or installed the kit wrong because my front top mounts are slightly bent and one side is looking pretty nasty and definitely has to be replaced before I can put them back on.

Here are some pictures:

Thanks in advance!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts