BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I have a pair of OEM BMW clear corners for a 02 03 04 facelift sedan. They have the titanium trim. I bought them from someone on the board but I don't like the look of them and would prefer the black interior trim. They are in great condition and direct bolt-on. Looking for $40 shipped to Canada or $45 shipped US.

Thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Clears

Do you have any pics? Are the clears in perfect condition? no scratches or cracks?

I am interested if the clears are in excellent condition and if i can pay by paypal.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have pics as I only received them yesterday. They came off a 2003 330i and were on the road for a little while. Dunno how long but they are in very good condition with no absolutely no cracks. I put them on my brand new 2004 325i (just so you can gauge condition) and they did not look used versus rest of car. I also take Paypal. Let me know.

76Dragon said:
Do you have any pics? Are the clears in perfect condition? no scratches or cracks?

I am interested if the clears are in excellent condition and if i can pay by paypal.

Thanks
[/QUOTE]

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,535 Posts
I have a set of oem black ones I can trade if you want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts