BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Titanium Race exhaust with 83mm tips. Has a nice deep sound to it. In great condition. Selling it because I am parting out my car. Located in Los Angeles, CA.

PM your offers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
How much?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Titanium Exhaust

HungryM3 said:
Titanium Race exhaust with 83mm tips. Has a nice deep sound to it. In great condition. Selling it because I am parting out my car. Located in Los Angeles, CA.

PM your offers.
i live in los angeles how much do you want for it if u give me a good deal i will buy it tonight call me 818-402-6451

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sent PM regarding exhaust and suspension...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sent you a couple PM's but you never responded... ?????

·
Registered
0 Posts
Beautiful exhaust!! How much? I'm in LA

Mods: Hamann Splitter, Hamann Brake Ducts, Hamann Eyelids, Hamann Spoiler, Painted Side Markers, Painted Healight Trim, Xenon Foglights, Xenon Interior Lights, Xenon Blinkers, LED Tail Lights, Phosphyre Halos, Red City Lights, Computer Software, TV/Nav, 20x8.5 Front 20x9.5 Rear Foose Speedsters Wrapped w/ BFGoodridge G-Force 265's Rear 245's Front

·
Registered
5 Posts
Exhaust

Hi,

Local LA m3 owner here. What are you asking?

Jay

HungryM3 said:

PM your offers.

·
Registered
220 Posts
JESUS CHRIST! HungryM3, Is it T-H-A-T hard for you just to post a damn price? You should know in your head what you want to get for this item and for all the other items you have for sale! You have had MANY people post asking you for a price! Can't you just post the friggin' price? On other boards (ie. NSXPrime.com & ClubLexus.com) they REQUIRE that you post a price to avoid the BS that comes with someone posting an item for sale w/o a price. If you don't, they pull off your thread! Sorry to flame this thread, but this is ridiculous, as this is happening with ALL of HungryM3's items for sale... VERY Irking... :banghead:

·
Registered
156 Posts
bump price????

guys if you want a brand new one, when this sells there is a group buy for them over at M3forum. Sorry to hijack but just getting a deal to the other that wont be getting your exhaust.

Ti group buy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts