E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still available. These are a great pedal set. Only selling because I wear dress shoes daily and they are a bit too aggressive for that. Never used.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
people do it to me all the time, its a forum, meaning people can post what they want where they want.
wow, regular busy body you are.

I'd probably look for something cheaper than a $200 set of pedals, that is about 5% the value of your car.

just sayin'

But thanks for setting me straight on forum etiquette, in the 30 years I have been online I had no idea that people can post what they want where they want. I had no idea man, no idea.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Im glad I was able to help, and if you have been online for 30 years, Im guessing your maybe in your 40's? would not have guessed being as you are acting like a 5 year old. and feel the need to talk ****. real mature.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im glad I was able to help, and if you have been online for 30 years, Im guessing your maybe in your 40's? would not have guessed being as you are acting like a 5 year old. and feel the need to talk ****. real mature.

I am confused now...you had said previously:

its a forum, meaning people can post what they want where they want.
so is that not really true or do those rules only apply to you?:lmao:

·
Registered
207 Posts
you can say what you want but thats doesnt change the fact you are acting like a 5 year old, but post whetevr you want, your still an ahole

·
Registered
207 Posts
All you had to do was correct my post about the pricing, that yours were black, ok yes, I was wrong, but you didnt have to do it such a d-bag manner. And then you have to belittle my mcar? I mean it is a forum and you can do what you want, but its people like you that give this site a bad name. Im done with this pointless thread and with you. have a good weekend

1 - 20 of 25 Posts