BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All-

Bought the Raceland Ultimo Coilovers for my BMW 325XI wagon. I was in to much of a hurry to read the raceland page and near the bottom it says that these will NOT fit M3 or XI models. I'm SOL. I did try to install these into my wagon but just ended up screwing up the Endlinks. Took them off, and put them back into the original box.

YOU WILL NEED NEW ENDLINKS to make this kit work on your car. Raceland sells them for $49 or you can use other endlinks, your choice. Messed them up trying to get them to work with my car. You will get the old ones too.

Price: $300 plus shipping (i paid $460 for these shipped, when they were not back-ordered several months back.). I think is reasonable price since i never even drove the car with these on, only installed them, kind-of messed up the end links and put them back in the box and bought lowering springs.

Link to the ones I have:
http://www.racelandus.com/coilovers/bmw-coilover-kits/bmw-e46-ultimo-coilovers.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
macnila3 - your 2nd in line - have one other in front of you, if it falls through, your next. thanks

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
They will fit M3 fine. Not sure why they say it wont but I put 100 bux say they will. Just will just need camber plates.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
upon further inspection of struts, one of them had damage on actual strut, oil leaking from damaged area. apologize for the inconvenience. thanks e46 fanatics - apologize for the false hopes some of u had - this was my fault and Alstonk has been fully refunded.

will make sure to inspect items ahead of time from now on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Jason very stand up thing you did. I appreciate the honesty you just don't see that much anymore!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts