Please check your PM

·
Registered
644 Posts
id drop a bill on this

·
Registered
687 Posts
The non-M3 E46 autodimming mirror w/compass & rain sensor is $295 MSRP and the autodimming mirror (no compass or rain sensor) is $278 MSRP, so the M3 mirror is probably same/more than these...

·
Registered
409 Posts
can anyone tell me where to look online at a FULL catalog of these parts? i would like to get an autodimming rv and need to replace my cupholders, etc, but i can't find a site that has everything, by part #, etc.. Help! Thanks..

·
Registered
687 Posts
You have two things you can do (or both):

1) go to your local dealer and get the Accessories catalog, which will have alot of the parts you're seeking, but not all, and/or

2) Purchase the BMW ETK (parts) CD and get the technical bulletins CD as a bonus:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34211&item=2400502709

And buy it from that guy (ultimatedriverm5) specifically -- the ETK CD he sent me had an imperfection in it (not a scratch) and didn't work, and he sent me another one no questions asked.

There are other guys on eBay selling the ETK CD, but be careful that a) they're not older versions or b) pirated copies (which are also probably old).

·
Registered
339 Posts
Not to rain on his parade, current price: Circlebmw - $300, Pacific - 270 (prices as of yesterday)..... I'll offer you $155 for it :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
timexp99 said:
Not to rain on his parade, current price: Circlebmw - $300, Pacific - 270 (prices as of yesterday)..... I'll offer you $155 for it :)
I've already had 2 offers for $200 that I have turned down. I really don't care if I sell this or not, so you're not raining on my parade. I paid $375 for it. Make a resonable offer based on that or buy it from Pacific. Thanks for playing....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts